Rock Your Purpose Teacher Training will give you a solid foundation in personal development so you can show up for your students full-heartedly and authentically.
This training will give you the confidence to continue the path of your own yoga journey and help you discover your unique purpose as a teacher. You will learn to create a powerful vinyasa class that will inspire and empower students, as it unfolds with purpose, intelligence and harmony.
ROCK YOUR PURPOSE TEACHER TRAINING INCLUDES
- This 200-Hr certification qualifies you for Yoga Alliance's 200-Hr registration
- Learn the safe and intelligent way to perform poses
- Understanding of alignment, modification and proper use of props
- How to sequence an effective, intelligent vinyasa yoga class for all levels
- Learning to read bodies and teach to all body types
- Principles of anatomy, how it relates to yoga and the ability to work with students who have injuries or limitations
- Learn hands on adjustments and assists
- Chakra Workshop
- Effective listening and communication
- Explore Pranayama – breathing techniques
- Lead meditation practice
- Finding your voice as a yoga teacher
- Introduction to Beginner Yoga, Yin and Prenatal Yoga
- Introduction of the History and Philosophy of Yoga
- The business of yoga and how to market yourself
Meet Your Teachers
Certification in Nutritious Movement | Holistic Nutrition | Level 1 Movnat Instruction
Founder of Still Soul Studio, Charleston, SC
Certified Meditation teacher with the Chopra Center for Well-Being
Application Fee $300 Non-refundable/non-transferable application fee
Applications must be submitted with payment on or before January 18th, 2019. We are accepting a limited number of students, if registration fills up prior to January 18th, 2019, we reserve the right to close registration early.
Please submit this $300 payment with your application. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. (Checks made to Community Yoga.)
"Early Bird" Tutition $2,050
Payment is paid in full on or before October 31st, 2018 / 2.5% processing fee for tuition paid via credit card.
Payment is paid in full after October 31 - but prior to January 18, 2019 / 2.5% processing fee for tuition paid via credit card.
stay tuned for 2020 dates
Friday 6pm - 10pm
Saturday 7am - 5:30pm
Sunday 7am - 5:30pm
How Yoga Works by Michael Roach
Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
The Four Agreements by Miguel Rui
The Functional Anatomy of Yoga by David Keil