Are you ready to move beyond the Asana’s?
Do you crave more purpose and passion in your practice?
Are you ready to go on a journey of self-discovery, strengthen your personal practice and learn skills to share yoga in a way that will transform lives?
Rock Your Purpose Teacher Training will give you a solid foundation in personal development so you can show up for your students full-heartedly and authentically. This training will give you the confidence to continue the path of your own yoga journey and help you discover your unique purpose as a teacher. You will learn to create a powerful vinyasa class that will inspire and empower students, as it unfolds with purpose, intelligence and harmony.
Rock Your Purpose Teacher Training includes:
- This 200-Hr certification qualifies you for Yoga Alliance's 200-Hr registration
- Learn the safe and intelligent way to perform poses
- Understanding of alignment, modification and proper use of props
- How to sequence an effective, intelligent vinyasa yoga class for all levels
- Learning to read bodies and teach to all body types
- Principles of anatomy, how it relates to yoga and the ability to work with students who have injuries or limitations
- Learn hands on adjustments and assists
- Chakra Workshop
- Effective listening and communication
- Explore Pranayama – breathing techniques
- Led Meditation practice
- Finding your voice as a yoga teacher
- Introduction to Beginner Yoga, Yin and Prenatal Yoga
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- The business of yoga and how to market yourself
BSN, MHN, E-RYT 500, YACEP
- $300 non-refundable application fee must be submitted with application
- $2,050.00 (Early Bird: paid in full on or before October 31, 2017)
- $2,300.00 (Payment paid in full after October 31st but prior to January 5, 2018)
*Tuition includes: An unlimited yoga pass at Community Yoga during the training.
*Required reading material is NOT included in the tuition price.
NOTE: Total cost (including application fee): Early Bird: $2,350.00 / After Oct 15th: $2,600.00
Below dates are currently "in session" and note that we are not accepting any students. We would love for you to join us for our next session; please check back for those dates!
- January 19 - 21
- February 16 - 18
- March 9 - 11 & 20*, 23 - 25
- April 13 - 15
- May 4 - 6 & 15*, 18 - 20
- June 8 - 10
(We'll meet on two Tuesday evenings during our training which are marked * above)
- Fridays: 6:00p - 10:00p
- Saturdays: 8:00a - 5:30p
- Sundays: 8:00a - 5:30p
- *Tuesdays: 7:00p - 10:00p